Thank you to all up date

-

investigator

Reaction score
Updated pictures drivable but not Road ready. Engine bay pics
20170504_192644.jpg
dash
20170410_193628.jpg

Be aware with that air cleaner it doesn't have a drop. With that intake your might hit the hood unless you have a scoop or cowl. My 340 with a Weiand Stealth and Holley (nor spacer) the fins went into the hood insulation on my stock GTS hood.

Mancini sells a drop base for it.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Be aware with that air cleaner it doesn't have a drop. With that intake your might hit the hood unless you have a scoop or cowl. My 340 with a Weiand Stealth and Holley (nor spacer) the fins went into the hood insulation on my stock GTS hood.

Mancini sells a drop base for it.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!
Thanks for the advice it clears with the 2-inch air cleaner but not with the 3-inch

Yes, I should say that was with the air cleaner it comes with. Glad you didn't shut the hood and find out the hard way!

the engine bay looks really sweet. nice and clean

the engine bay looks really sweet. nice and clean
Thank you it was my first time to paint. And tried to do most of the modifications like headlights and other electrical mods recommended on the site. It is a 390 horsepower 360 Magnum back by 727 with cope trans mods and a 83/4 and 355 gears.

whats the air cleaner part # for the 2 inch tall filter
Don't know off hand mine is an old paper filament soon to be replaced with a K&N 2x14 inch. I have a 3 inch K&N but it's just a little too tall. I'll get back to you with a part number in a few minutes

Thank you it was my first time to paint. And tried to do most of the modifications like headlights and other electrical mods recommended on the site. It is a 390 horsepower 360 Magnum back by 727 with cope trans mods and a 83/4 and 355 gears.
Same combination here, looks a lot worse than yours, ....nice job.

-
Back