Thank you

-

pjc360

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know my springs arrived for my distributer along with the tabs for setting the mechanical advance, (the newer mopar distributer with mallory guts) i set the mechanical advance at 20 degrees then i set the initial timing at 14 degrees while maintaining a total of 34 degrees and it runs great got the idle turned all the way down and it sits and idle very nice. The springs i put in were the purple spring and the orange spring maing all my timing come in by 2800 rpm wich works good for this application since its a heavy 4x4 truck. And today while i was in wal-mart i noticed a 4 dollar mail in rebate on the bosch platinum fusion plugs. There were 2 plugs per box 4 dollar mail in rebate on each box so i bought 4 boxes (8) plugs they do not require gapping and i put them in and i went and drove it around it sounds crisper throttle response is great and better the plugs i was running were ngk zrf's wich were good but i think these fusions are a bit better. Anyways wanted to thank all of you who had the patience to help me thru getting this thing timed correctly (you know who you are) thank you.

-
Back