Thanks FABO for a good year

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
before one year ago i was never one to spend countless hours on the internet....i would check my e-mail once a week.....i had some involvment with another car site but somewhat limited.

around a year ago my Green 69 Dart came into my life, not my first A-body but when i looked up some info for it on the internet, i came across some website named For A-bodies only.....without logging in, its somewhat limited what you can see here.... so i lurked for a few days......discovering something new each time i took a peek in here.

finally on the 14th i registered Ranidart70 .....still skeptical i took a better look around bcoz now i was logged in. Hmmmm big block tech ....interesting.... Ohhhhh look at that ....parts and cars for sale section hmmmm as i looked around.

one day about a week in i saw the chat button and thought ...hmmm whats this button do? when i pressed it and the chat started loading it even kinda scared me bcoz i didnt know what to expect.

once i got in there i was watching these guys talk for a few mins ....they talked as if they didnt see me there ......hmmmm interesting .....finally one person told me hi and welcomed me in ...(uncle Cliff) Old tired Rebel who was at that time ValiantRebel LOL

i slowly started coming back more and more and going into chat and all over the site.

Now a year later its my Home on the web and i love this site.

FABO has proved that its all about helping eachother regardless of race, religion, sex, country of origin....ect. obviously i am prolly the only one of my kind on the whole site, ppl of my background and sex are not typical car builders and that has caused me problems in the car world before...... but here i feel like one of the bunch ....no better feeling

i hope for another good year and i hope to do more in the tech dept. i started a bolt I.D. series recently and i hope to finish the work in that. its a constant learning process and i have learned soooo much here.

So THANKS FABO YOU ROCK :prayer::prayer:

Attachments

• CIMG9742.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 238
One year....time flies by fast!! Glad you are having fun, hope this is the first of many more years for you :glasses7:

I am so happy and very glad you stayed here and to see you enjoy this place I learned
how to use a computer :D Yes Rani, this was my first site to ever join and it has been
a great thing for me, I was raised different than most folks here :toothy6:and I felt at home here as people helping me
to understand this computer thing, and I learned what having thick skin means, to what wind fall is, sounds silly I am sure but it's true.
I have met a few folks here that lived 100 to 500 miles away and they let me in there home and shared there life and involved me in many great adventures and made so so many memories :glasses7:
I am so happy for you and I think we are blest to have some of the best ladies
that a car site could have, and to have so many different countries on board has been
a great learning thing for me. Thank you for hanging around and sharing/helping here
as life move forward I wish you the best in life and thank you for sharing your wisdom here, don't ever change and like Keith said looking forward to another great year having you here :sunny:

From the title, I thought you got a new tire... LOL!

It's been nice getting to know you here. You are one cool chick!

Looking forward to talking with you in the future.

Maybe someday we can get you into a small block and auto trans!!! LOL!

Congrats Rani, FABO was my 1st as well, now Im on here so much that I forgot about all the "other" sites on the net. This is my mopar/internet home and I would like to think I have a lot more friends thanks to FABO.

Hey Rani I feel the same way you do about this site. I have been on just over a year and now my day is not complete unless I go on and see what is going on!

I feel so lft out lol . Howdy little sis hait really been that long man i need to get off here and do some thing lmao talk to ya soon

i can say the same for my last year here. you been a great asset to this place and one helluva great person to me , thanks Rani

Lance....16k posts in a year.....you so crazy!!!! :D

for lack of a better term lmao you werent kidding went you said this place is addicting LOL !!!
16K posts in a year ........either im an amatuer......OR i have more chores LOL J/K \\:D/:prayer:
Rani , you are actually getting things done, im still thinking about it LOL

for lack of a better term lmao you werent kidding went you said this place is addicting LOL !!!

it truely is and i think that there is power in numbers and im glad to know that a lot of us have the same problem LOL

When I seen the title of this thread this was the first thing that came to my mind..........:glasses7:

Attachments

• goodyear.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 141
  • goodyear_polyglass.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC06746.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 154
it truely is and i think that there is power in numbers and im glad to know that a lot of us have the same problem LOL

LOL , im glad im not alone or i would feel like i need serious help lmao
im also addicted to posting pictures of cars , just ask keith !

LOL , im glad im not alone or i would feel like i need serious help lmao
im also addicted to posting pictures of cars , just ask keith !

Yes you do!!! There is one thread I dominate for posting pictures in, and nobody will EVER catch me :king:

Yes, FABO is very addicting........:prayer:

16K posts in a year ........either im an amatuer......OR i have more chores LOL J/K \\:D/:prayer:

More chores you are no where near an amateur Rani, I hope you are enjoying the brake from school \\:D/
but I am guessing you are staying busy preparing the home you take care of for many folks to be entertained
:coffee2:
My you have a great day on this Friday :sunny:

Glad your enjoying yourself on here, as I do too....met and talked to a bunch of great folks here, and we are all constantly learning new things....I too am here every day and this has become my mopar home on the web. I'm not great with computers, so like Memike, people have helped me navigate this site, and now it's pretty much a breeze. Although I have not had the pleasure of talkin with you much yet, but I'm sure we will, and become friends through here.....I think your quite an inpressive young lady, with a great head on your shoulder's, and I really enjoy reading your threads.

It's good to have a intelligent lady like yourself around to keep the old men on their toes, glad to see you here!

:burnout:

-
Back