Thanks for having me. '72 Duster

-

Iwalker

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

My name is Ian. Working on completing a 72. Bought while overseas and has been a labor of both love and hate for quite some time now. Father son project that is now in the hands of the son. It getting it's facelift at this time.
Looking forward to learning from the veterans on here. Thank you for the opportunity to be a member of such a knowledgeable crowd.

Here she is (on the way to the shop, first dose of sunshine in 8 years) rough but living.....

View attachment 10500259_10202767674054993_4940729580388439567_n.jpg

Thanks again,

Ian Walker

Welcome Ian, body looks pretty decent unless there is something I'm missing, seen some rougher ones here that have been saved or in the process of saving.

Good luck with the project, you came to the right place for A body anything.

Welcome. You will find more collective knowledge about A-bodies here than anywhere else on the planet.

Good luck! hope the project is going well. It takes a little while to post pictures, but we would love to see some before..during and completed photos!

Welcome.,Ian .... Solid looking foundation to build on, on first appearance.

It was a pretty good foundation. Bad quarters, trunk, and rockers. All else was very solid. Interior was roached. Toned down my expectations and all things are going together much better. 318 will go back into it. I did pick up an 8.25 rear and will be using that in hopes of a bigger power plant in the future. Thank you for all the welcomes. I will work on this pics here soon.

-
Back