Thanks for making my day!!!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
I was having a crappy day, then I looked at FABO. I read a post by one of the fine members here about how he was not happy with a deal and was calling out the member he bought from. This thread made me laugh long and hard! I then could not resist about making a comment ( my bad) and it started again. The member stated acting like the schoolyard bully and insulting me and Canadians in general. When will people ever learn that if you want people to take you serious and back you up that you HAVE to act like an adult. He was mad that I made a comment ( which did not insult him) and ranted and told me to cry to the queen and that I was making all Canadians look bad. Sorry my friend it is YOU that looks like a child. Anyway I am going to go to the garage and get on with my life. I hope all my FABO friends have a good day!

I was having a crappy day, then I looked at FABO. I read a post by one of the fine members here about how he was not happy with a deal and was calling out the member he bought from. This thread made me laugh long and hard! I then could not resist about making a comment ( my bad) and it started again. The member stated acting like the schoolyard bully and insulting me and Canadians in general. When will people ever learn that if you want people to take you serious and back you up that you HAVE to act like an adult. He was mad that I made a comment ( which did not insult him) and ranted and told me to cry to the queen and that I was making all Canadians look bad. Sorry my friend it is YOU that looks like a child. Anyway I am going to go to the garage and get on with my life. I hope all my FABO friends have a good day!

Don't worry about it John. Some people just can't control themselves.

Jack

Soundssssssssssssssssss like fighting wordsssssssssssssssssssss to me,I guess I will go to my corner and cry too. lmao.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me!
I'm rubber your glue everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Yes I agree. I don't let small minds like that get to me. If you get into a shouting match with them you are no better than they are.

-
Back