Thanks for the infraction

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The pm in which moderator waggin sent me were not my words, they were his.

If i cant post his pm due to the vulgarity in it, then it shouldnt have been sent to me on this board to begin with.

the pm was cowardly and against the rules.

There should be action on behalf of this board against this moderator.

I do a lot here for this board, it's about time the board helps me out for a change.

You are welcome. So let's suppose that you post a pic of a nude lady in the general section you will probably want to blame it on the guy that took the picture. OK. Any idea as to what the "P" stands for in "PM" ?. Be careful where ya go with this and take this as some very good advice.
Small Block

You are welcome. So let's suppose that you post a pic of a nude lady in the general section you will probably want to blame it on the guy that took the picture. OK. Any idea as to what the "P" stands for in "PM" ?. Be careful where ya go with this and take this as some very good advice.
Small Block
If I were Moderator, I would have just Pm'd the OP and closed the Thread. Not calling you out at all but why perpetuate such a silly Thread. This is just another pissing match that nobody really wants or needs. I think that would be a faster solution and free you up for more important Moderation requirements like letting some Nudity slip by :snakeman: .
Just Sayin'

Attachments

• TRAIN WRECK.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 244
I don't know what I would do without this site now. I love ya all and the drama is killer. I have an infraction too its is sort of like an award if you think of it. At least you know what was said didn't go on deaf ears. Love , Peace, Harmony, War , Guns, Knives, Murder, Sex, Weed, Beer and A-bodies all go together here and I like this site very much.

endless humor ~~~~ priceless , it only takes a few good posts to get a great laugh~~~ no other place like this .....

Not chiming in on the subject just on the report posted by CudaChick, that is priceless!!!!! :D

If I were Moderator, I would have just Pm'd the OP and closed the Thread. Not calling you out at all but why perpetuate such a silly Thread. This is just another pissing match that nobody really wants or needs. I think that would be a faster solution and free you up for more important Moderation requirements like letting some Nudity slip by :snakeman: .
Just Sayin'

Good Idea, closed she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back