Thanks Goodys and Members

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
It's a start forward and one more thing out of the way. I found it hard to pay big bucks for those excellent "NASA" fittings ect. So... with the suggestions and help from you members, and some special input from GoodygotaCuda, the fuel pressure guage set-up for the single inlet Holley is basiclly ready.

Rather then using standard tubing I went for the chrome covered steel. I also used some metal Cast paint on the brass fittings. (I think it looks better then a brass manifold)
Although this is not a large or difficult task...as always, thanks guys.
Jim

DSCF0010.JPG

How will that seal while its running?
Wont you need some sort of tape in the threads like that stuff they use on water pipes?

Cerwin said:
How will that seal while its running?
Wont you need some sort of tape in the threads like that stuff they use on water pipes?

Shouldn't. Its just like your brake lines. The flare on the tubing will seal.

cerwin there should be no need for tape if the line are flared. we don't use any (tape) on any of the aircraft line be them fuel, hydraulics, or air. they are all flared and the tape may get into the lines and cause problems such as blockages, not so good in the air, but it still sucks in your car as well just not as much.

that instulation looks good.

GoodysGotaCuda said:
yup with above..

Oh is that the Autometer Fuel PSI gauge, the non-liquid filled, correct? Should work good :D

Yup, took your advice. The needles not suppose to bounce all over as well...(much anyways)

-
Back