Thanks Guys

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Somtimes I think I know quite a bit, however there's always something I seem to pick up from you guys no matter how small. :notworth:
For more then a two years I've been driving around with only about 6/8 throttle and kickdown. Things worked on and off depending (more then likely) with help from my vac seconderies. After reading a few threads and then asking a few of my own questions, you guys came through! Thanks very much. My 273 bite's petty hard now, and the kickdown is very positive on the slightest demand. Although there's no more HP....It sure feels like it.

Thanks again, Jim
PS Hope you all had a good weekend :drinkers: :salut:

pic4.JPG

:thumblef: right back at ya, hope you had a good dinner, i did some wiring today to adapt my car so it will run on a 2 wire alternator i use to feel somewhat smart on the ol slant six boards, but v8/cuda/everything else :silent: i'm somewhat new to, i realy appreciate all the help especially from you Jimmy :salut: i'm learning...slowly but learning :thumblef:

ps your car looks so good

cuda clean smaller.JPG

I agree this site has helped me immensely, I'd be lost without it. Thank you to everyone!!

-
Back