Thanks Matthon,Good Guy,Good Decoder

-

bumnround

Reaction score
A few months ago I purchased a 67 cuda with no fender tag or broadcast sheet. When I bought it I figured it was a bench seat, 4-gear,formula S notch. So trying to document the car a little I got a build card from the museum and I could'nt even make out the words. Matthon offered to take a look at it for me so I sent him a copy. Man did Matt ever do a nice job of fixing me up he not only gave me a decoded build card stating options and a copy of what my fender tag should look like, but he took the time and effort to send me really cool stuff like option price sheets,option #s,diagrams. I hope I can return the favour sometime. Thanks Matthon

You are very welcome. I have the fender tag for mine, but no buildsheet.
Thankfully Chrysler has the buildcard records up to 1967.
With alot of research on the internet, and with the help of FABO members, I would never have been able to figure mine out.

AlaskanTA and Swedefish are two of the members that were very helpful with my fender tag and buildcard, there were many more of course!

It feels good to 'pay it forward,' as corny as that may sound.

If anyone gets a buildcard from Chrysler and needs help, let me know. I actually re-created my buildcard on Excel and it figures what the fender tag should be as well, (if you do not have it). And I also added the price info in for each option.

I believe the buildcard changed over the years, so I am not sure if the ones prior to 67 look the same, but I know the information is similar.

-
Back