Thanks Santa

-

Dragnut

Reaction score
Santa came early to the shop....My Gerst front suspension is here!! This is gonna keep me busy into the new year, im looking forward to having the Dart rolling..it seems like its been on the lift for years...

gerst.jpg

It looks good and I hope you have the good luck to have everything go together like it's supposed to. I've been doing a lot of work on my 74 Duster 318 and nothing fits for me like it does for everyone else. Exhaust system has been a nightmare!

It looks good and I hope you have the good luck to have everything go together like it's supposed to. I've been doing a lot of work on my 74 Duster 318 and nothing fits for me like it does for everyone else. Exhaust system has been a nightmare!
Are you using this front suspension kit?

No I didn't do any change in the front end area. I put in a 727 and have been working on the exhaust that has not gone very well. Every body touts bolts right in until we get it and nothing fits right.

No I didn't do any change in the front end area. I put in a 727 and have been working on the exhaust that has not gone very well. Every body touts bolts right in until we get it and nothing fits right.
Yeah that’s one of the reasons I went with this kit, it gives you more room in the engine bay.

I'm having trouble with drivers side exhaust right up against the mini starter. And of course torsion bars don't help.

Nice!

I want to know if, with this kit, can you remove the stock shock tower humps? I ask because I want install a 3rd gen Hemi in my ‘64 Valiant. Tin cup and a few others have use the Alterkation and remove the humps for clearance.

Yes you can... that’s one of the reasons I bought this kit, more engine bay room.

4DD0B109-2BF7-4783-B24C-0BBF3B686057.jpeg

-
Back