Thanks to these members......

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
thanks to these members that ran and posted...
@65Vsignet won, running a 12.2 on a 12.2 dial. I (@318willrun ) came in 2nd place going 14.9 on a 14.6 dial. @SSG_Karg went 13.6 on a 12.9 dial putting him at 3rd place, and @j par ..... ummm went 14.5 on a 12.7 dial putting him in 4th (Hey, at least he made a pass and posted!!). :D
Seriously, I enjoyed it and thanks for making a run, and posting it. Also, all those that signed up and didn't make a pass, thanks for your interest.

The Thread....
2017 318 RACE !! .... please join the fun

Last edited:
I wanted to participate but I knew I couldn’t make the time and effort. I got back to my Duster just two weeks ago after 4 years of neglect.
It sounded like a fun contest.

I wanted to participate but I knew I couldn’t make the time and effort. I got back to my Duster just two weeks ago after 4 years of neglect.
It sounded like a fun contest.
It was fun..... maybe instead of just 318's, I should have included the other small blocks as well. I think opening it up to 273, 340 and 360's would have had a lot more people making passes. Maybe next year I'll make a new deduction list that will include the other small blocks.

No sir, thank YOU for putting it all together. It was a great idea. Hope to do it again next summer, hopefully a little faster too.

I won! Go 318 Power
DSC_0003 (2).jpg

Thanks for putting in the time and making up the rules.

Darn, i sold my white 71 Duster this spring. It went 11.66 best. All steel, full bench interior. Flat stock hood.
Magnum RT heads, pump gas, 323 cubes( 30 over)

-
Back