That's about it!!

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Hummmmmm :angel9:

image010.jpg

Jimmy boy you are back :blob:

I like the 18th century one's the best, I did not know they had crochless one's back then, Boy them cowboy's could get it on the run.

how is the weather there today,hope everything is beter,oldvart and us have been a littel worried. memike

Welcome back Jimmy boy! Looking out your window right now, I bet you'd have a hard time believing in global warming. :)

Mike, if those things weren't crotchless, the "Quickie" still wouldn't have been invented. :goodman:

OldVart said:
Mike, if those things weren't crotchless, the "Quickie" still wouldn't have been invented. :goodman:

Ummm... maybe they've "deteriorated" in that area from the proverbial petri dish combination of various bacteria, microorganisms, secretions, and "other" gak that's been festering in there? :butthead:

BTW: Great Picture!

memike said:
Jimmy boy you are back :blob:

I like the 18th century one's the best, I did not know they had crochless one's back then, Boy them cowboy's could get it on the run.

how is the weather there today,hope everything is beter,oldvart and us have been a littel worried. memike

Thanks guys, all's fine now. Snow melting time....as you can see some had it a little worse.

tc_snow_mail210.jpg

FASTBACK340 said:
Ummm... maybe they've "deteriorated" in that area from the proverbial petri dish combination of various bacteria, microorganisms, secretions, and "other" gak that's been festering in there? :butthead:

BTW: Great Picture!

John...put bluntly, "deteriorated skid marks"....or over kill "scratch and sniff" :lol: :lol:

YEP I remember when ''scratch an sniff'' first came out in playboy.

-
Back