The 2015 SRT Cuda

-
I like the idea......but it doesn't look "different enough" from the Challenger, IMO. Comparing the E bodies, they were very different in comparison. Maybe they will work on that.

I like the idea......but it doesn't look "different enough" from the Challenger, IMO. Comparing the E bodies, they were very different in comparison. Maybe they will work on that.
I completely agree with you on that. 100%

Pretty nice! But I REALLY wish they'd go with the 67-69 style and build it like the one below!! If they did I'd own one someday!! Course the frontend would have to look good as well!!View attachment image.jpg

i've been waiting to see what the eff they were going to do with the Cuda, holding off on buying a Challenger. then it was said the Cuda will be on a fiat platform so i found a Chally i'm hopefully picking up tomorrow. It'll be the wifie's car to replace her 200. i do agree the SRT Cuda's will be high $, worth it ? maybe, but are the noo rustang gt500 or SS CamaroZ worth the money they are asking ? (...while we are about to bash ma MOPAR for the chally's in this thread in 3,2,1.....)
i like it, don;t think i'd ever spend the 60+K for one, but i like em:thumrigh:

As I read it, not only won't there be no Cuda but the SRT division is going to be folded into Dodge.

As I read it, not only won't there be no Cuda but the SRT division is going to be folded into Dodge.

Say what? They clearly stated that SRT would become its own division, like Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, Fiat etc. There will be no more "Dodge SRT" if that's what you meant. The Cuda would become the "SRT Cuda" which is fitting since Plymouth passed away years ago, and a Dodge or Chrysler Cuda just doesn't sound right! Lol

A little birdie told me one day as it was flying thru the shop that a 700HP supercharged Hemi was to be the top dog not the V10 of the Viper anymore. But that might have been a dream or something like that.

I like it, would be a lot of fun if they have the 6.2 "Hellcat" Hemi standard for the 'cuda. The retro touches are neat imo.

Say what? They clearly stated that SRT would become its own division, like Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, Fiat etc. There will be no more "Dodge SRT" if that's what you meant. The Cuda would become the "SRT Cuda" which is fitting since Plymouth passed away years ago, and a Dodge or Chrysler Cuda just doesn't sound right! Lol

Dodge loses the Caravan and Avenger, but its performance identity will benefit from bringing the Viper back to its original marketing home as the short-lived SRT brand goes away, Dodge chief Tim Kuniskis said today.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140506/BUSINESS0103/305060097/Fiat-Chrysler-Dodge-Marchionne

Looks pretty good actually, now if only they could make the "new' dodge dart a bit more similar to the old ones...Or at least a v8 option :D

Wow I'm positive theres a lot of people here with reading comprehension issues , First the year old article linked clearly stated they were having their in house artist draft up a rendering of what a Cuda based on the Chally platform "might look like " . Second it has been announced several times now that SRT will be a stand alone brand , not Dodge SRT just SRT , third as all the haters have been shown the Hellcat Hemi is real and is in test mules already , slated for 2015 the Hellcat powered Chally's may hit the market mid year 2014 and are said to include retuned suspension and a weight reduction to go with the blown Hemi . The Cuda was not said to be coming on a Fiat platform it was slated to be the North American version of a new mid size rear wheel drive Maserati. according to Marchionne's last general presser the new maseratti has been pushed back to 2016 , this is why the authors of this article were "speculating" that a Cuda could appear as an SRT model and while this is possible it is just speculation . I for one would love a new Hellcat powered Cuda no matter what platform it was built on as long as it was rear wheel drive and have held off buying a Chally for this reason .

Second it has been announced several times now that SRT will be a stand alone brand , not Dodge SRT just SRT

You might want to Google the topic for the recent news within the last week.

-
Back