The "300" Movie

-
No not yet!!but I did get the boat out this week end.
How was the movie Cerwin ?
should I take the time to watch it?

dd1.jpg

It's worth seeing!!!! Next 3 movies Im looking forward to are Grindhouse, Hills have eyes 2, and The Transformers.

You got the boat out? where the hell from mike?
the bottomless pit? you sure beat the hell out of your trucks.. lmao..
nice little boat tho.. i dint get much fishin in this year.. to much else on the go! You?

and HELL YA.. if you watched the trailer and didnt blink ONCE like me then yea, you better go.. i think i will go again.. haha. i liked it that much..

360Scamp.. were you thiking the same thing i was.. damn... i need to work out more.

Yep Cerwin it took me 10 min to stop laughing and clear my eye's

Thanks my belly herts.

I just got the truck 3 weeks ago.

The truck looked like this when I got it.

That was a great laugh. :blob:

9144.jpg

360scamp said:
It's worth seeing!!!! Next 3 movies Im looking forward to are Grindhouse, Hills have eyes 2, and The Transformers.

Man you read my mind......those are the exact movies I am looking forward to. 300 was definetly one of the best movies I have ever seen......after the movie I wanted to march to war and fight the persians. Just goes to prove those bastards have been nothing but trouble since the beginning of time.

I saw the 300 Monday, kick-*** movie! I really like Sin-City also, the movie is definately not a chick flick.

Me and my buddy were discussing that to make it better they should have had little cannons shooting red liquid and chunks into the audience everytime someone got slashed, maybe a little bit of hair too. Then it would be like a Ghallager show, where people would be bringing plastic sheets to the movies.

I guess I am sort of demented, huh?

SPAAARRTTTAAA!

-
Back