The $5,800.00 mistake

-
I see a scratch. Fix it and stop crying about it. If you are worried about insurance cost you built a car you couldn't afford anyway.

Time to put on your big boy pants and grow up.

So I'm really really confused. Why would you re-clear and cut/buff the entire car to fix the door? That doesn't make sense at all. Why can't you just cut and buff the door by itself?

You are getting taken. If I were the insurance company no way I'd pay it.

..I had a rather drunk spectator fall across my mgbgt at a show and his belt buckle put a 5 inch gouge ...not scratch..on the fender...I just moved the show sign on the windshield to the fender.

I think you should fix it then lock in a garage and forget about it..you will never be happy..I have seen this before..

..almost 6K to fix..what a hoot..and you don't think the Ins company is not going to take this out of your hide ??

BTW, nice ride

My apologies to the crazy guy..I couldn't stop the loser in me from commenting..it was a hilarious read..great entertainment.

LOVE that black charger !!..I have many fond memories chasing my bud in his 69 white/blue charger..b5 maybe ? ..with my MG..we were an odd couple..and my other bud had a 2 door 67 impala with 3 on the tree..good days !

-
Back