The 69 Dart is back on Copart (Orlando)

-
It's absolutely gorgeous, but way too expensive.

The bid's only at $2500, car has console, trunk finish panel, I could get $8-10 K for that car up here. Nice looking car, but he need's to lose the hood scoop's they look much better on a 70'!

The bid's only at $2500, car has console, trunk finish panel, I could get $8-10 K for that car up here. Nice looking car, but he need's to lose the hood scoop's they look much better on a 70'!

It is a nice car and possibly is an 8k car but he is asking 35k. He is smoking some good s**t .....

what is odd to me is i haul cars and everything i ever hauled from coparts is loaded with a forklift as cars are damaged by either being wrecked or flooded but i never picked up in orlando so maybe this car i s in great shape

I think the $35,000 is the estimated or actual value of the car? I could be wrong though. It does say there is a minimum bid, so I think that could be the reserve price, again just guessing. Nice car though, I can't figure out how to make the pictures bigger to get a better look at it.

I think the $35,000 is the estimated or actual value of the car? I could be wrong though. It does say there is a minimum bid, so I think that could be the reserve price, again just guessing. Nice car though, I can't figure out how to make the pictures bigger to get a better look at it.

That's right. The $35,000 is just an estimate Coparts puts on it. It's a stab in the dark at best. Minimum bid means that they have a figure that they have set that once the bid gets above it the car will be sold for sure. Before that figure the owner of the car can make a counter offer to the high bidder. You can get larger pics by clicking on the small thumbnail. Then when the details of the car comes up, in the upper right corner there text highlighted in blue that say's see larger pictures or something of that nature.

Jack

I called and was gonna go take a look at it, but he wouldnt tell me what the minimum bid was...
said it "would take the fun out of the auction" :bs:

If he thinks its worth $35K, it aint worth the $30 in gas.

I called and was gonna go take a look at it, but he wouldnt tell me what the minimum bid was...

Read my post above yours. It explains the $35K figure.

Just trying to let you guy's know it exists, I have no connection to the car.

Jack

I agree with you 100%. If he is asking 35k it isn't worth the trip, when it is worth about 5-6k, if it as nice up close as it is in the pics. That kind of starting estimate keeps the serious buyers away. JMHO

-
Back