The A body they never made

-

Ddaddy

I'm changing the World... one pixel at a time!
Reaction score
I always thought the notch Cuda had the perfect lines for it. Big block power and the body treatment compliments it well...and I think the logo suits it too!

8D10A67A-C35A-4806-9EDB-CDE75DD9882E.jpeg

3D272585-484E-4DBC-B18B-22D376A4CDBB.jpeg

That does look good.
I always had the idea for it in the back of my mind since I owned a notch back in the 80s...but even I was surprised how good it looked when I decided to photoshop it yesterday.

I like it! But then I like both the real wing cars. I have a hard time believing a Mopar guy wouldn't like them, but they're out there.

I like it! But then I like both the real wing cars. I have a hard time believing a Mopar guy wouldn't like them, but they're out there.
Thanks, I was always a fan of the winged cars. I never quite understood why some Mopar guys didn't like them.

Thanks, I was always a fan of the winged cars. I never quite understood why some Mopar guys didn't like them.

Closest thing to a frikkin airplane on wheels that the factory ever made. Just badass.

Closest thing to a frikkin airplane on wheels that the factory ever made. Just badass.
I totally agree. NASCAR was forever changed by those cars and their effect on the sport still resonates today. No other car from that era could compete with the cars of today on the modern track, but they still could if they were allowed.

7432AF21-6B0A-4331-AE16-2EB159814E46.jpeg

I agree. I think they could too. Did you do that? I would love a copy of it.

I agree. I think they could too. Did you do that? I would love a copy of it.
I did that image for Karl. I would be glad to send you a copy. Just PM me your email address and I will send it to you. It was also part of my 2019 Coffee Club Calendar. I have a few left in case you want one.

-
Back