The Advantage of driving A Mopar

-
I never knew an empty wallet could be an advantage.

The car has a Hemi badge right on the hood, and she's got to get up close enough to read it, because she puts the note under the windshield wiper.

And she asks "V6 or V8"? C'mon...

Sorry, but that would've iced it for me, right there. :D

Last semester I was working on a presentation for my public speaking class and I had some pictures of my Dart in it. I was going through all my photos trying to pick out which ones to put in and this super cute girl comes up and asks if that was my car, to which I said yes. Turns out she loves Mopars and also has an '81 'Vette that she's been restoring with her dad. It's red and has a built 327 that they swapped in. We had a full on conversation about valvetrains and she was actually knowledgable about that kind of stuff. Any cute girl that loves big cams and the smell of burned rubber is a keeper but I don't think my girlfriend would have been ok with that... lol

She left him a note and he answers it with a text?? Grow some balls and call the number and actually talk!!

Yeah, your girl probably wouldn't approve. But man...that's hard (no pun intended) to resist when a chick talks car.

Last semester I was working on a presentation for my public speaking class and I had some pictures of my Dart in it. I was going through all my photos trying to pick out which ones to put in and this super cute girl comes up and asks if that was my car, to which I said yes. Turns out she loves Mopars and also has an '81 'Vette that she's been restoring with her dad. It's red and has a built 327 that they swapped in. We had a full on conversation about valvetrains and she was actually knowledgable about that kind of stuff. Any cute girl that loves big cams and the smell of burned rubber is a keeper but I don't think my girlfriend would have been ok with that... lol

Remember when you had to ask a girl out, face to face?

Or wait until your sister got off the phone so you could use it?

Man, those were the days.

-
Back