"The Block"

-

STR-14

I put the hoar in hoarder
Reaction score
So, I phoned Muscle Motors this morning and spoke to a fellow named Eric. I asked about their new offering called "The Block" (a rough machined 426 based piece). The price was 3995 USD , but none in stock, with a predicted "run" early in the new year. I was advised to contact a guy in Indianapolis named Dick Bradshaw at 1-317-418-6177 to get an order in place so I could get a block then. Being my normally cautious self I researched who D.B was and found some interesting stuff on Yellowbullet, the comments look legit. Based on what I've read, I'm not so sure he is the guy to deal with for this purchase, which is a shame because the block looks good and the price isn't horribly bad.
I was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with D.B?

Incredible New Block Can Make Both A Hemi & A Wedge! - Hot Rod Network

I thought MM went out of business??
Also, being an Indy number, it sounds like Indy Cylinder Heads may be doing these blocks?

I asked a couple of weeks ago if MM was closed WHAT ABOUT THOSE B & RB BLOCKS, they did look nice but they are heavy and your almost into the Indy Maxx block price wise and there is probably 100 pounds more weight hanging out front. Thanks Webby.

As a current and previous customer, I called Eric about running 5w oil in my roller and asked him about this "rumor". Eric and Mike are both taking care of elderly parents and have downsized their operation to kits and parts built from known builds. All proprietary machine work is still done by the same shop that was doing it as needed before. Running, Dyno'ed engines will not be offered. The new name will be MuscleMotors 2.0.

-
Back