The Chrysler Power Classic May 19-21, 2017 National Trail Raceway, Columbus, Ohio

-
This will be the first year I've missed...ever.
My son and wife are expecting their first, a boy. And my first grandchild. The shower is Saturday and I'm committed to help out a little. Usually the two of us would be there. 3 of us in a couple years. ‍‍

Back in the day my wife made me take my son to all the car shows I went to starting when he was 2. So it's her fault he's a gearhead. I tried to be neutral but he likes Mopars. His Dakota R/T runs 13.5's.

They changed the forecast. Today's forecast is good now. Tomorrow's still doesn't look good yet.
Actually, they just changed tomorrow's forecast as well. Rain late this evening and then none till tomorrow afternoon.

Actually, they just changed tomorrow's forecast as well. Rain late this evening and then none till tomorrow afternoon.

I stayed in Cincinnati and worked on my car then went to riverbend tonight. Got a little wet!

Yesterday turned out good, other than a short sprinkle that shut down racing for about 1 hour. Today, rain just started; will probably be headed for home soon.

-
Back