The day I've been waiting for has arrived!!!

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It actually happened last night... I have been trying to talk my wife into gettin her an old car since we started dating (2 1/2 years) first of all you have to understand my wife, she likes bout everything modern and nothing classic.. Anywho... I've showin her different cars the last several months and she wanted a 68 or 69 Mustang (ok with me, I love late 60s stangs) well then a week or 2 ago I showed her some Panther Pink Barracuda's and Duster's and she liked em :cheers: well, last night I was looking through this book... View attachment 1714641992

...and I found these pics...

View attachment 1714642008
View attachment 1714642010

Well, she said she likes the mustang front better but she likes the duster side better... So I was looking through another book I have...

View attachment 1714642011

And I found this...

View attachment 1714642009
View attachment 1714642012

And she said "buy it!! Make it happen!! I LOVE it!!!" Man oh man did that make my night!! I think I'm more excited to buy n build her a FM3 Duster than the 70-71 dd Dart I've been dreaming of!!!

Congratulations. My girlfriend doesn't care about cars. She supports my hobby but that's it.

Problems I don't/will never have to deal with. If I want it I buy, simple as that. Best of luck to you.

well, at least if you have her convinced to buy a Duster instead of a '69 Mustang fastback, you've saved yourself some money:D

The boys had it right with the 69 Mach 1 beautiful body.

Now, try and find a panther pink duster

Seen a copper 69 Mach 1 428 COBRA JET 4 speed at the car show in Elizabethtown, ky, BEAUTIFUL

LOL, do the same process as you do one pic, several times.

I was obviously doing it wrong cause I tried that and the new pic kept overwriting the previous pic... All I got is my iPhone, might work on a pc, idk

My girlfriend hates my car addiction. I try to get her interested but she never cared..... Good find you got there!

You can get me a pink duster or cuda hahaha

There's a couple mustangs I've always liked.

Attachments

• cars%20muscle%20cars%20ford%20mustang%20boss%20429%20grabber%20blue%201970%201920x1080%20wallpap.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 240
  • Cobrajet3M.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 246
  • untitled mustang.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 239
  • untitled mustang1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 241
Here is the very car and the very picture that made me fall in love with the 69 mustangs. I got a mustang calendar in 04 or 05 I think it was and that picture was in it. I LOVE the BOSS cars!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 219
well, at least if you have her convinced to buy a Duster instead of a '69 Mustang fastback, you've saved yourself some money:D

Lol I'd missed this comment! Yea I was thinkin the same thing!!! Just a fastback shell is like 5-10k around here depending on rust!! For 10k she can have a really nice Duster!

i showed my wife some cars today and she actually picked out an old muscle car i was amazed......to bad its not mopar.....she really likes the 71 chevelle and a 69 olds 442

-
Back