THE DEMON LIVEs..............................

-

russduanegreen

Reaction score
Got the Demon on the road. Have about 30 miles on it, still a few small things to do.........BUT IT RUNS, AND I CAN DRIVE IT !!!! THE LAST PIC IS THE $400 Demon Before....

Picture 652.jpg

Picture 651.jpg

Picture 656.jpg

Picture 655.jpg

Picture 140.jpg

That car looks great. Very nice work. Any under hood pics for us to drool over?

Mike

Oh, I dont want to sound like a dick hole, but that steering wheel ceter button needs to be turned clockwise a little.

Yea, Whatever. Like I said still lots of small stuff to do. But it all takes time..... and I'm working on it. Here's a shot of the engine. Fresh 340, mild cam etc.

Picture 660.jpg

LOOKS GREAT AND ENJOY. Don't sweet the small stuff,with time you can work all of that stuff out.While its summer get out and drive and burn some rubber for all of us that arer still in the UNDER CONSTRUCTION stage! Hopefully next year i might have my dart looking alot better. Enjoy Your Ride
Matt Hargis

Fantastic! Outstanding car.
Are the stripes on the hood stock? They look great, but I don't think I've ever seen them before.

Best of Luck with the car.

George

You sir, have a great ride!! You should be proud of the outcome. I can see ALOT of hours where spent on you car. I hope you get some good burnouts soon.

Very, Very nice! There are always details with any car. Take your time and enjoy it while it's nice out. The 72 Stripes on the hood are my favorite.

They are stock for, I think 72 Demon Sizzler. I just liked them so we used them. Decided to gloss over stripes. We drive are cars and it is a lot less work to wax.

Looks great. My first car was a 1970 plumb crazy 340 Duster. I love that color.

My thumbs up to you. Your car looks real nice. Forget about little details and go enjoy the driving aspect.

I love Plum Crazy.
Its a great color, really sticks out in a great way.

You did a great job with the car man, congrats on getting it nearly done, its gotta be a great feeling!

Dam nice job Russ (I hope it's Russ) and I love the color. You can build me a Demon any day and I love your choice of mags and tires, it kind of looks familiar LOL.

Hey I just noticed the purple furry dice, where can I get 2 black ones.

Terry

My hats off to ya for all the work youve put into that car.If you ever get tired of it,just let me know,id be happy to show it/drive it for ya till you come back to your senses,lol

Great job on restoring the Demon.

Looks Fabulous !!!!!!

Hope to see it in person one day.

Congratulations Russ!---now if I could get mine done-AND we get some decent weather we can do some cruising!,nice to see it done and it is really nice.

Really like it, have fun with it. Jealous, wanted my dart ready for spring, but it is still a couple months out. enjoy!!!

Don't you just love it when they're finished. Then you can show em off! Great job. The nicest Demon around. Love that purple.

DSC00065(1) (Small).JPG

-
Back