"The Dodge" is wanted for a movie

-

Reaction score
Its something what a couple big wheelstands will do. I have been contacted by vendors to use their parts, be contacted by magazines an newspapers, an I even have a poster being made. An even made a video about tips for SS spring car. I have now been asked to allow pics an video to be put in a movie. Heck...maybe is not a piece of junk. LOL

If it can happen,do it bro,as they pay big bucks for stunt cars and special interest cars in movies.Weather they use the shot or not,you get paid.Mrmopartech

572 said:
Its something what a couple big wheelstands will do. I have been contacted by vendors to use their parts, be contacted by magazines an newspapers, an I even have a poster being made. An even made a video about tips for SS spring car. I have now been asked to allow pics an video to be put in a movie. Heck...maybe is not a piece of junk. LOL

Right on Shawn, :thumbup: that's pretty sweet news for a piece of junk "not after all" :tongue3: LOL Go for it dude, we'll be watching for ya. Just don't brake it or rip the bumper off before signing anything. Yah never know who's watching...Good Luck and again thanks for the inside ride. Jim

pic4.JPG

Thanks guys! But there will be no wheelie bars. Im only in it the fans in the stands.

-
Back