The EvilScamp project

-
What side did you have surgery on?
Be slow and smart Evil, that shoulder is feeling good know but the small tissue
tiers are the one that will come back and hurt like hell
when that 1/4 zone shot where's off.
Glad to see you are staying busy and got allot dune.:cheers:
But this is very worry some that you might be doing more damage to a very technical part of your bodie that will need to heel.
Small tissue don't heal fast and not unless you are ready for more surgery and I know all about the 1/4 zone shots.

But you seem like a smart man that can brace things up and not use that side of you body. Looking good Evil so just keep being smart and have a good time sir.:-D

Looks like your making some great progress Kev. Have you decided on what type of battery relocation kit to go with yet? I would like to do the same.

What side did you have surgery on?
Be slow and smart Evil, that shoulder is feeling good know but the small tissue
tiers are the one that will come back and hurt like hell
when that 1/4 zone shot where's off.
Glad to see you are staying busy and got allot dune.:cheers:
But this is very worry some that you might be doing more damage to a very technical part of your bodie that will need to heel.
Small tissue don't heal fast and not unless you are ready for more surgery and I know all about the 1/4 zone shots.

But you seem like a smart man that can brace things up and not use that side of you body. Looking good Evil so just keep being smart and have a good time sir.:-D

I had the right one operated on, i'm left handed so that helps alot not as much stress on the gimpy arm!
I got so tired of not being able to do anything it was driving me crazy,now that i can i am going at it pretty good i just have to becareful that's all.
My girlfriend told me the other night that we would be married have a baby and probably a grand-child before i got my cars done so now i have to prove her wrong and at least get one done before we get to the alter.

Looks like your making some great progress Kev. Have you decided on what type of battery relocation kit to go with yet? I would like to do the same.

Not yet probably gonna get one from Summit or Jeg's.
I'll probably use the same kind in both cars.
It's getting there slowly but i still have along way to go after this stuff is done next thing will be how to close it off between the interior and trunk since i won't be using the back seat then after that will be the 6 or 8 point cage.

My girlfriend told me the other night that we would be married have a baby and probably a grand-child before i got my cars done so now i have to prove her wrong and at least get one done before we get to the alter.

Excuse me, You getting married Kev?:sign10:

Quote Evilscamp
I got so tired of not being able to do anything it was driving me crazy,:profilel:

Evil as you have found out by know It is harder for a hard worker to stop and do nothing.
Then it is for a do nothing guy to get off his but and do something.
I so do understand Evil, Glad to hear you are happy and doing something
that can make you fell better, Keep up the the good work.

I am so jejejealous, hunting, or building models don't get it some time's.
I am so close to giving up on the 63 Valiant! it is getting the best of me.
But I know I just need to settle for waiting on all this B.S. to get dun.
Keep up the great work and carry on smartly Evil.:cheers:

I think I need a beer:profilel:

Married... you'll never get the car done after the "I do's"

I guess Im lucky.The wife has never objected to parts/tools etc when it comes to "our" dart.

It does take a long time when raising 2 kids and paying a mortgage though.

Plus Im just a workin stiff...

Good to see you back, I have been putting off the surgery myself, the bad thing is, I'm right handed and its my right arm. What kills my shoulder is sanding, most everything else I can deal with.

You are really making some great progress Kev! That work looks top notch!

I sure did a double take when you saud about getting married. I see you have a good time table on that now. LOL

Jack

-
Back