The first parts hunting trip of 2018 starts in about 3 minutes........

-

Alaskan_TA

Reaction score
The last trip of 2017 was a great success, time to kick off 2018 with another trip. 4 stops to make today throughout South Central PA......

Parts hunter 2018.JPG

Last edited:
I met a FABO member, bought some parts & drug home a rusty parts car. Pictures to come once the truck is unloaded.

nice, did you find those 69 valiant parking lights i need?

This is sad. It looks good from 20 feet, but it has an older repaint over some patches, very rusty underneath.

The cowl, trunk & frame rails are rotten & the floor is so bad the carpet is falling out.

The engine is a 273 that was put in after the original 360 blew & it sounds pretty healthy, it has a Edelebrock intake & carb, lumpy cam & headers.

Prior owner also replaced the stock gear set with 3.90s.

This Super Coupe was raced at Maple Grove & I have also heard that it saw some stoplight action around York, PA way back when. It was sold new at Stettler Dodge in York & used as a daily driver, so the severe underside damage is possibly from being driven on the salted roads in the winter.

I am planning on using the wheels, running gear & power disc brakes from it.

I know an F-body owner that will be able to use at least some of the parts too.

It was already sold, it is waiting to be picked up.

love those cars
i would love to see if i could get one of those rear spoilers to fit on my duster

This is sad. It looks good from 20 feet, but it has an older repaint over some patches, very rusty underneath.

The cowl, trunk & frame rails are rotten & the floor is so bad the carpet is falling out.

The engine is a 273 that was put in after the original 360 blew & it sounds pretty healthy, it has a Edelebrock intake & carb, lumpy cam & headers.

Prior owner also replaced the stock gear set with 3.90s.

This Super Coupe was raced at Maple Grove & I have also heard that it saw some stoplight action around York, PA way back when. It was sold new at Stettler Dodge in York & used as a daily driver, so the severe underside damage is possibly from being driven on the salted roads in the winter.

I am planning on using the wheels, running gear & power disc brakes from it.

I know an F-body owner that will be able to use at least some of the parts too.

List the parts for sale under FMJ bodies only and facebook site of FMJR I bet you can sell off all that is worthy. Too bad rusted out.

I have an F-body pal of a pal who is getting first dibs on the body & interior parts I am not using.

Anything left after that will likely be for sale at Spring Carlisle.

-
Back