The French Drag Racers need your HELP !

-
We have similar stuff going on here in the Netherlands.

Yes I know your race, my French friend "Jean Dulamon" came often with her Dragster.

There are also a number of diesel powered powersupply-units for the racers.

I do not understand. What is it ?

You might want to post the flyer on the Explosion-webforum aswell for more people to sign it.
http://www.explosiondragracing.com/forum

Ok great ! Thank you ! :cheers:

"Powersupply units"... a better word would have been 'Generators', so the racers don't have to bring there own little noisy generators which keep everyone awake all night :)

Signed. Good luck.

PS: racing on an airfield sounds like so much fun.

Done....... Sure wish they'd bring ours back....... Not many left here

Call me overly skeptical, but I wouldn't give away my information (name, email, etc) to someone I don't know over the internet..........JMO.

why do they need to know age and sex ......its a petition for a dragstrip not a chat room

Where in France are you...I may be headed to Europe soon and would be excited to check out a drag race.

Unfortunately the link is no longer available because our website has been hacked by an Algerian! :banghead::banghead:

BTW. We've got 3 strips in england, not 2. Santa pod, shakespearecounty raceway and York raceway.
Good luck in your quest.
Mick

Unfortunately, the project was put on standby. Those who had to finance the project have changed his mind.

-
Back