HiPoVALIANT

Similar yes but no, not at all like your Grandma's
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It's always best to start training the wife early! :angel12:

Attachments

• The Wife.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 335
I trained my Wife for 7 years before I married her.

"Have fun dear, do you need some more money?"
"I'll be back Sunday to help you load up" :D

I've had a good wife for 32+ years. She likes cars and whatever I want to do with them is ok with her.

Her first car was a 67 442 that she got in 70 when she got out of the Air Force. She now has a very nicely optioned 79 Firebird she bought new that I helped her spec out.

She helps me at swap meets and likes going to the drags.

She likes to tell people about how I had her packing wheel bearings on our second date.

I've had a good wife for 32+ years. She likes cars and whatever I want to do with them is ok with her.

Her first car was a 67 442 that she got in 70 when she got out of the Air Force. She now has a very nicely optioned 79 Firebird she bought new that I helped her spec out.

She helps me at swap meets and likes going to the drags.

She likes to tell people about how I had her packing wheel bearings on our second date.

Same here over 40 years. We must be doing something wrong, that they keep us. LOL

"Honey, are you going back out in the garage again?" "yes dear, I am..." "ok, can you fix my Ford?" "awwww - do I have to?!?" LOL :twisted:

that pic was taken BACK when " men were men" HE earned the family's $$$$, and HE carried the checkbook!!????? ha

( and he did the cookin and birthed the babies!!!!) ha

-
Back