The "Haunted" Ford Capri-good read

-
Interesting story.
I read through all the years lol.
Too many problems.
Thats what happens when you own a ford. :p

First sign of hauntings, I'd have sent that POS off to the yard. It's a base Capri, no one wants it anyway.

page said:
At this point I contacted the high priest of British Witches to explain to me exactly what significance "ARK 666Y" had. He explained that "ARK" comes from the bible........
Yes it does; Noah built one to escape a flood, hence the "Ark" has been known as a sanctuary, a safehaven...

page said:
and "666" comes from the "beast" Alistair Crowley, a black magician,.......
No, "666" comes from the bible; it is the mark of "the beast," (the anti-christ) and his followers.

Aleister* Crowley was a well-known practitioner of wicca and other "magicks" and one of the leading names in the wiccan community (often referred to as the father of modern wicca). He was not a "black magician." He was an all-around practitioner, as he did not focus on good/evil aspects; he practiced wicca almost exclusively for explorative purposes.

Hell, even Ozzy made a song more accurate than this weirdo's description!!

(Miiiiiista Crowley!!! *dun dun duuuunnnnn...*) :supz:

I'm betting 100% of this article is just an unemployed author writing a spooky story. A "high priest of British witches" would know quite well of Aleister Crowley, and thus not attribute a well-famous Judeo-Christian story to a pagan/wiccan practitioner...

- CK

-
Back