Status
Not open for further replies.

dartsport76

can't get right
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a bunch of my stuff I dont want to but the roof is leaking and I dont have the funds to have it done.

1. 383 BB W/tunnel ram, this is the same engine that was in my car when I took the pics of it for my profile it was yellow but I painted it Hemi orange. It is dated 6-24-69 I raced it once in the 1/8 mile in Douglas Georgia it ran 8.33. I have not done anything to it internally but when I got it it had a 509 purple shaft cam, bored 30 over. It runs great I believe it has about 5000 miles on it or so sinse the rebuild. Everything you see on the engine comes with it. I am guessing it puts out between 400 and 425 horsepower. I can ship if you like for around 300.00 through a freight company or come pick it up yourself, if you live close enough I can drive part way and meet you. Fright would be from 31543 Hortense, GA. I am asking 3200.00 OBO.

Attachments

• sale pics 001.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 445
  • sale pics 002.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 433
  • sale pics 003.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 437
No one interested? Okay what I make the deal a little better, what if I included the two Demon carbs I have for sale. To buy the carbs new it would be a little over 500.00 each, I'll include both of those in the sale at $3500 OBO. let me know you all think am I asking just way too much for this engine. I know I did not include a lot of information on it, but I thought I would elaborate more if there was an interested party. This really is a great running engine, the two demons I have to go with it were the two I had on it when took the pics for my profile. I really need to sell this then I would have just enough to replace the roof.

Thanks
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back