The last patch panel

General Discussion

1. searcher1990

searcher1990 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Just finished welding in the last patch panel on my 66 barracuda. its a small victory but one I am glad to have behind me as I don't weld. Having friends come over to help is great but I feel guilty pulling them away from their family on weekends, so I'm glad its on me to finish out now. I have the trans and motor rebuilt and just sitting there waiting, waiting, waiting. Time to sand and paint engine compartment and get them home again. As soon as I get to that point I'll post some pics. I've had a hard time getting out to garage as my wife's health if not good so I put off a lot of stuff to stay with her. She is getting able to care for herself more finally so my time is freeing up. I hope to have it running by June if everything goes semi-smooth. Thanks for listening, now out to garage.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
    • 72bluNblu

72bluNblu FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      12:44 AM
      Congratulations! Finishing all the patch panels is a big step, it's hard to move forward on everything else with welding still left to do. Down to the home stretch! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
      • 3406pk

3406pk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        1:44 AM
        Good for you. Keep plugging away and it will be on road soon.

• Like Like x 1
        1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
          By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.