The Laws of

-
Proved what? they both stink.:rolleyes:
What`s a male karen? a Chad? Carl?

Hey guys, slingin' insults doesn't make your argument any stronger.

The facts are that 1/2 of all smokers are going to die from smoking, 1/2 of those will be dead by 50, and the life expectancy of a smoker is 14 years less than a non-smoker.

Smoking's Many Myths Examined

A lot less time to enjoy our A-Bodies.

Hope you beat the odds.

Like I said am a respectful smoker I don’t smoke in my house or any other building. Somebody bitches I put it out. Sorry that I expect the same respect from people that think a gallon of perfume is ok when I’m standing in an elevator with my eyes watering

Like I said am a respectful smoker I don’t smoke in my house or any other building. Somebody bitches I put it out. Sorry that I expect the same respect from people that think a gallon of perfume is ok when I’m standing in an elevator with my eyes watering
That's the perfect time to cut a big juicy one. They can't go anywhere just stand there and enjoy it lol

I was walking with my buddy at a car show and he got the smell of tobacco smoke. He had quit smoking when his kids came along 25 years ago. He said to me "if my Dr told me I had 5 months to live I'd go and buy a pack and light up right away. He misses it that much.
Never being a smoker myself I couldn't understand why but these things are very addictive.

I was walking with my buddy at a car show and he got the smell of tobacco smoke. He had quit smoking when his kids came along 25 years ago. He said to me "if my Dr told me I had 5 months to live I'd go and buy a pack and light up right away. He misses it that much.
Never being a smoker myself I couldn't understand why but these things are very addictive.
Same as alcohol, drugs or anything else. Just a habit that has consequences and is frowned on by society. I respect other peoples space and act accordingly. However when you are in my space ie. my shop you will respect my space. Once I was in a closed parkade walking to go outside so I lite up. This women stops her antique diesel car which she had just fired up and I could hardly see her for the exhaust fumes and she’s giving me **** for smoking indoors. Would have loved to see the expression on my face before I burst out into uncontrollable laughter. Really!!!!

-
Back