The Little Known True Origin of Cinco de Mayo

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
Few people know that Hellman's Mayonnaise used to be made in England. In fact, in 1912, The company planned to ship 10,000 jars to Mexico on the HMS Titanic. Mexico was to be the next stop after New York. As we all know, the Titanic sank before it reached New York. With it went the 10,000 jars. The Mexican people were distraught. They loved the condiment and were anxiously awaiting its arrival. They were so upset that they designated a National Holiday to forever mark the occasion. They called the holiday Sinko de Mayo.
:rofl:

That's terrible. lol

SINKO DE MAYO BOAT.png
SINKO DE MAYO.jpg

i was shopping the other day and ran into two woman arguing in the condiment aisle
i dont know what their problem was but they were really getting at it
first they were yelling
then they started throwing bottles at each others
and of course, i just watched cause its always fun to watch a fight

i guess one of the ladies spotted me, and didnt apreciate the audience and she grabbed a jar of mayo and threw it at me, almost hitting me in the head
so i yelled at her "what the hellmans?"

i was shopping the other day and ran into two woman arguing in the condiment aisle
i dont know what their problem was but they were really getting at it
first they were yelling
then they started throwing bottles at each others
and of course, i just watched cause its always fun to watch a fight

i guess one of the ladies spotted me, and didnt apreciate the audience and she grabbed a jar of mayo and threw it at me, almost hitting me in the head
so i yelled at her "what the hellmans?"
Groan.jpg

Little known fact
It’s my wedding anniversary day,
I figured I’ll never forget that date.

There is no correct answer for that question. Kinda like when your wife asks Do these pants make me look fat? Your fubared even if you say nothing still fubared.
Correct answer is, "compared to what?"

-
Back