The little plastic things that the headlight bezels screw into

-

jerame_c

Reaction score
I need the little standoffs that the headlight bezels screw into on the duster fenders. I can't find them, likely because I don't know what to call them. I need some new ones but don't know where to find them, or what other mopars might have used the same items. I don't need any other grill related mounting hardware as I have to build a custom grill to fit my intercooler.
Thank you for your help and your welcome for the good laugh at my terrible description.

Send me your address I have a new set, I ordered a complete grill kit for my Duster and didn't need them....Free if you send me your address...

Are you talking about the little while standoff's....for the headlight bezels
You are welcome to have mine if you send me your address....
I just restored my grill and didn't need them....

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJC0E7zF0mF,WBPiRJ8KZN!~~60_57.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 188
  • IMAG0160.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 185
OK Ready to go when you send me your address....
Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0164.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 168
That's kind of you Richard and that's a sweet Duster too

Yeah Richard,
Reading some of these threads really makes me wonder about people's Intellect, Social Skills and good old fashioned manners.

Especially the ones that:

1)Ask for help and don't respond or follow up with acknowledgement or a simple Thank You.

2) List items For Sale with pictures, descriptions and price and then never respond when you offer to purchase.

3) Post a Wanted Ad and never respond when you offer what they need or worse yet don't respond after you go to the trouble of digging stuff out and send pictures.

4) Post a completely general question or request with absolutely no specifics or information such as ( Door needed, Fender for sale or will this Cam fit?).

Cracks me up sometimes but really makes me think folks are kinda dumb too.

Yeah Richard,
Reading some of these threads really makes me wonder about people's Intellect, Social Skills and good old fashioned manners.

Especially the ones that:

1)Ask for help and don't respond or follow up with acknowledgement or a simple Thank You.

2) List items For Sale with pictures, descriptions and price and then never respond when you offer to purchase.

3) Post a Wanted Ad and never respond when you offer what they need or worse yet don't respond after you go to the trouble of digging stuff out and send pictures.

4) Post a completely general question or request with absolutely no specifics or information such as ( Door needed, Fender for sale or will this Cam fit?).

Cracks me up sometimes but really makes me think folks are kinda dumb too.

I know what you mean....
I know people do get busy but if I was wanting something I would check back once a day to see if there was any response....?????

Yep your right..
Oh well I guess I will put back out in Garage and wait for the next person that need em.

Hello Meathead66, another member here PM first.... ( 8:00PM )....
Thanks to all the great members here we all a good place to visit and share stores with, I don't understand why the first person that was asking about the parts never got back with me, I gave him enough time to respond back so, his loose is another persons gain.
Parts are now on there way to another great member here.

-
Back