The Lone Ranger

-

bac2nowere

Reaction score
After a few minutes, a big tall cowboy walked in and said "Who owns the big white horse outside?"

The Lone Ranger stood up, hitched his gun belt, and said, "I do....Why?"

The cowboy looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "I just thought you'd like to know that your horse is about dead!"

The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside and sure enough Silver was ready to die from heat exhaustion.
The Lone Ranger got the horse water and soon
Silver was starting to feel a little better.

The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and said, "Tonto, I want you to run around Silver and see if you can create enough of a breeze to make him start to feel better."
Tonto said, "Sure, Kemosabe" and took off running circles around Silver.

Not able to do anything else but wait, the Lone Ranger returned to the saloon to finish his drink.
A few minutes later, another cowboy
struts into the bar and asks, "Who owns that big white horse outside?"

The Lone Ranger stands again, and claims, "I do, what's wrong with him this time?"
The cowboy looks him in the eye and says,

"Nothing, but you left your injun runnin".

That was good, didn't see it coming but you can expect a call from the political correct police. :headbang:

Terry

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are riding there horses when Tonto stops jumps off his horse and puts his ear to the ground.

Tonto: Buffalo come!
Lone Ranger: You know that just by the sound?
Tonto: No,ear sticky!

The stoned ranger and toronto were fightening off a horde of indians when the stoned ranger says to toronto that the indians are going to kill both of them to which toronto said what do you mean white man.

demon seed said:
That was good, didn't see it coming but you can expect a call from the political correct police. :headbang:

Terry

Yea, those animal rights people can get nasty!

Chuck

Two buddy's are hiking in the woods and they hear a lot of noise coming from the nearby brush.

Out steps this big Grizzly that sees them and takes off after them.

The two take off running but one is trying to get to something in his backback.

The one says to the other; what are you doing?

The other says; I trying to get my running shoes.

The first one says; you can't run faster than a Grizzly!

The other says; I don't have to, I just need to run faster than you!

Chuck

-
Back