The Marine

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
A United States Marine was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU.
One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting."
It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his Chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.
The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.
The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"
The Marine calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting America 's Servicemen who are protecting your right to say stupid **** and act like an asshole. So, He sent me."

effing right man, :toothy7: :toothy7: :) sorry to anyone who disagrees but even if you dont agree with the war, dont hate on the troops who are over there, so you can run mouth and say how much you us, or the united states for that matter.

you can count on a marine to do the right thing!
i'm suprised he waited to knock him on his ***. :homework:
good one ,john

My son (recently separated Marine, Iraqi war hero, Purple Heart) had something similar happen to him with one of his prof's. The prof was bad mouthing the military and the war as if he were an authority, my son got in his face and set him straight. Well the prof took a swing at my son and ended up laying with his face smashed against the floor and a broken arm (my son has a black belt in Marine Corps martial arts). Nothing the prof could do about it, too many witnesses. Needless to say, my son didn't get a very good grade in that class (calculus).

This is to our troop's and to Dustpan and his sun and our firemen of this country.
Thank you for your suport and giving me and my family and frend's a place to live and injoy our life plesure's. Amen to that John. :thumbup:

151muzzle.jpg

We should line up all those fellow-travelers and allow that Marine to deal with them one at a time.

My son (recently separated Marine, Iraqi war hero, Purple Heart) had something similar happen to him with one of his prof's. The prof was bad mouthing the military and the war as if he were an authority, my son got in his face and set him straight. Well the prof took a swing at my son and ended up laying with his face smashed against the floor and a broken arm (my son has a black belt in Marine Corps martial arts). Nothing the prof could do about it, too many witnesses. Needless to say, my son didn't get a very good grade in that class (calculus).

but we,re awful proud of him.some things you cant learn in school.

-
Back