The Most Dangerous Food

-

PlumCrazyJay

70 Dart
Reaction score
A doctor was addressing a large audience in Oxford . . . . . .

"The material we put into our stomachs should have killed most of us sitting here, years ago.
Red meat is full of steroids and dye.
Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining.
Chinese food is loaded with MSG.
High trans-fat diets can be disastrous.
No one realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water.
But .. . . . . . . .. there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all . . . . . . . .
and most of us have, or will eat it.
Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering
for years after eating it?"

After several seconds of quiet, a 70-year-old man in the front row
raised his hand, and softly said . . . . . . . "Wedding Cake."

LMAO @ Wedding Cake. Mine sat for a week and was UNTOUCHED. any other cake brought into this house never lasts through the hour is was made or brought through the door! Thee ole Wedding cake tho. that bastard was hard enough to use as a colorful brick when it went into the trash!

LMAO good one guys!

LMAO @ Wedding Cake. Mine sat for a week and was UNTOUCHED. any other cake brought into this house never lasts through the hour is was made or brought through the door! Thee ole Wedding cake tho. that bastard was hard enough to use as a colorful brick when it went into the trash!

LMAO good one guys!

I wish mine was solid but for some reason all 5 layers of our wedding cake were "tres leche" (which makes NO sense since neither me nor the missus are Mexican)
you ever have that stuff?
I always feels like a duck eating soggy bread that has been floating in the pond for a week
(come to think of it, I would probably prefer the bread)

I wish mine was solid but for some reason all 5 layers of our wedding cake were "tres leche" (which makes NO sense since neither me nor the missus are Mexican)
you ever have that stuff?
I always feels like a duck eating soggy bread that has been floating in the pond for a week
(come to think of it, I would probably prefer the bread)

DAYUM! Juss call you ducky, huh? Eatin' soggy bread from the pond!!!!! I better quit, you'll be :violent1:

-
Back