The most expensive motorcycle on Amazon

-
You know, it was a video I couldn't stop watching! My goodness, bubbles the bike :rofl:

Hipster dick. Who the **** wears sunglasses indoors anymore?? Besides assholes and blind people...30 seconds in I shut the goof down lol

Lol, thanks Troy. The BEST part of YouTube is reading the comments. I bet the world would be a better place if we lost some, if not MOST of these attention seeking clowns.
Humor and sarcasm are genetic.....
LOL......You must have been a stand-up comedian in a past life. Some of your posts kill me! :rofl:

Hipster dick. Who the **** wears sunglasses indoors anymore?? Besides assholes and blind people...30 seconds in I shut the goof down lol
this doesnt happen very often, but i believe you and i have found some common ground here

Thought that was kind of funny/interesting video, thanks for posting. And I'm sure they would be crushed because some Bozo on FABO didn't like it....ha-ha

Hey if you like it, that's what important to the hipster-dick right? Or is that you? :thumbsup:
Thought that was kind of funny/interesting video, thanks for posting. And I'm sure they would be crushed because some Bozo on FABO didn't like it....ha-ha

I do, when I forget to bring my regular glasses somewhere. They're prescription.

-
Back