The most important tool in the garage

-
This and a frosted mug

Attachments

• Jeep site 022.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 235
I have to keep my fridge outside lol.
beer+fridge.jpg

My brother got married a few weeks ago, It was a small wedding and I was lucky enough to get sent home with the left over beer, Heres the garage fridge. I had to put the rest in the house,

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 211
Bud gives me a head ache......similar to someone smacking me upside the head with a pipe....

I grew up near Morristown NJ. There was a place called Home Liquor, I think that is what it was called. There was a bar and a package goods store behind it. My drinking buddy and I would get several cases of there store brand. We swore it was the backwash from the bar. Was like $6 a case. Took over a case to even get a buzz going. Paid for it the next morning, felt like you got dragged by a bus for a few hours....

Bud gives me a head ache......similar to someone smacking me upside the head with a pipe....

Same here. After even 3 beers I get a raging headache behind my eyes. Only beer that does that to me.

When I was in Japan the Bud, Miller, etc. had preservatives in it for shipping and had the same effect.

Inkjunkie,the Home liquor,sounds like a twin for Lucky Lager.Mid 90's,5.99 a 12ver.Took half of it,to feel anything.

I'm making my own. In another month I'm turning mine into a tapper to hold 2- 5 gallon kegs.

Dad use to have a keg in the frige in the shop with a tapper on the side. Got good at drawing a beer with very little head when I young.

P.S. the right tool for the job.

-
Back