The New Phoneix Whizzer And Motor Bike Club!!

-
Cool, I like it. With a FB like button as well. Nice. Keep it up!

Thank you for doing this and I am looking forward to learning more

Second paragraph,pics of their, not there bikes.Dont think you want the masses seeing typo,s on the first page. Some may take it as unproffessional.Not criticizing, trying to help.

I remember riding a Whizzer into town to visit my girlfriend. One time scoot'n along , looked back and saw a patrol car following me. I pulled the choke on to stop the engine and casually started peddeling along. He passed by slow watching me in his rearview mirror. When he was out of sight I had to stop to catch my breath! Good times. Good luck with your new site.

Second paragraph,pics of their, not there bikes.Dont think you want the masses seeing typo,s on the first page. Some may take it as unproffessional.Not criticizing, trying to help.

noted and fixed! thx anything else?? first web page...

I remember riding a Whizzer into town to visit my girlfriend. One time scoot'n along , looked back and saw a patrol car following me. I pulled the choke on to stop the engine and casually started peddeling along. He passed by slow watching me in his rearview mirror. When he was out of sight I had to stop to catch my breath! Good times. Good luck with your new site.

haha nice!

-
Back