The next generation.

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
20170601_185553_zpsq900li99.jpg

20170601_185617_zpsffxsoj1e.jpg

20170601_185553_zpsq900li99.jpg

My sister brought her twins over and one, "Little D" loves the dart. Oh yeah!

She over heard me sayin "you wanna drive the race car?" And sis was "Hell no she ain't driving no race car."

We'll see about that in 14 years!

View attachment 1715053215

View attachment 1715053216

View attachment 1715053217

My sister brought her twins over and one, "Little D" loves the dart. Oh yeah!

She over heard me sayin "you wanna drive the race car?" And sis was "Hell no she ain't driving no race car."

We'll see about that in 14 years!

lol, so your sister has twins, and one of them is little D?
i am going to leave that right there
:poke:

she is a cuty though

it is really cool when you see that next one come up

i was picking up my boy the other day from school
so i turned on the duster, and like i like to do, bounced it up to 5000 RPM as it roared to life
then i like to sit back and listen to the little girls scream

well, i noticed someone was watching me
i look over, and there is this little girl in a SUV, a few parking spots over, grinning ear to ear

looked just like your sisters little D

Hey we all love to show them the right way, not to high jack just wanted to add, this is my youngest, ready to drive lol

20170430_131550.jpg

That's fantastic! What a cute kid. :D

I wonder how many of us here on the forum had opportunities to sit/ride in cool cars that changed the course of our lives...

My father had a 1967 GTX (my all time favorite car and the reason that "GTX" follows my initials in my screen name) and my uncle had (and still has!) a big block 1956 Bel Air that he built the same year that I was born. Cars were just taken for granted as important things in life, something to aspire to and a big source of happiness. It was just family culture... Nobody needed to talk me into being a hopeless car lover.

Little D and Jack look like hotrodders in the making! If so, I hope that the hobby brings them as much joy as it has brought to many of us.

Here's a weird thought: if these kids are car nuts a couple decades from now, there's a really good chance that they could be messing with batteries, magnets and motor windings rather than carburetors and crank shafts.

So long as I can still find gasoline for my Dart, I'm 100% ok with this possibility.

Children are our future.Gotta leave all our old junk to Somebody,,, gotta change our diapers when we are old too.

Well for me my dad got me into cars, but by the time i came to the family my dad had to sell off his last one he had, one of many, but his last was a 70 cuda 440+6, along with many b bodies. But my oldest is also interested, so hopefully they carry on the classic cars from me. Course this this picture was always funny and true lol

tumblr_o31z1nwEn91sdrx9wo1_1280.jpg

Not a fan of kids but I took to Mopars early and seeing them do it too is a very nice thing.

and if your anything like me...you'll have that car ready to run by the time his 16th birthday rolls around

Hopefully sooner then that lol, hoping within the next few months, but like projects you never know lol

-
Back