The official vent thread

-

daredevil

Reaction score
After seeing some here have things that they want to say bother them I am starting this thread as a place to vent. Mods are encouraged to jump in too. Gentlemen start your engines,I mean start your bitching.

In retrospect this may not be a good idea. I dont want to be percieved as a troublemaker. Just want people to bring grievances out in the open so they can be resolved.

I thought about doing the same thing... But decided against it.

Lets see where this goes. I just hope it stays adult like in the content.

adult like in the content. Umm well i think it was a good thought but really i thing that if they need to vent that some one should start there own post bu thats just me

It helps support the site. I have no problem with it.
What cliff said really man i like the shirts giving i dont have enough to buy one but i like it that im let know that ther there to get but we have had that fight already man if u dont like it dont look man u have to hit one butten

Don't need to vent right now......I have been :fart:a lot lately.....maybe later....when the pressure builds back up....

In retrospect this may not be a good idea. I dont want to be percieved as a troublemaker. Just want people to bring grievances out in the open so they can be resolved.
damn instigator LOL just kidding i couldnt help it , damn sh*t starter ! i vote we get Valiantbandit over here on this one ,he needs to vent , hes playing hell over there with his ride. suprisingly enough i dont have any bitching to do right now other than the knock my six is making that i couldnt hear untill i adjusted my valves and got the ticking to shut up ... son of crap dealers aunt banging on my front door f$#king go away...lol

Attachments

• broke.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 247
-
Back