the only thing that matters to me right now

-
Black wall out. As was already said, less is more. You never see white letters out on any high class build,
Unless it is a restoration. Jmo.

I'm on my phone.Thanks for the replies and kind words. It looks like black wall out . I will post pics later tonight.

I had those exact same style wheels on a 69 Roadrunner with the letters out and it looked killer.
It was metalic root beer brown, so you might not like it with white paint but I would.

Dang Lance that is a good lookin car man.

If it will be blue in the future, I vote blackwall out. I'd lower the nose a bit too...JMO

Nice car :thumbup:

Are you sayin' that Lance's nose is too far in the air??? (stuck up?) LOL!

Sorry, Lance, she left that open...

I love the car, I think the tires will look good either way. Black wall out will be easier to keep looking clean.

well the verdict is in, I went black wall out. it was a little disturbing seeing the bright white letters on the INSIDE LOL. I do so much business at the BIG O by my house, he told me if I change my mind , he will flip the tires NO charge ! they do a great job taking care of my wheels, they even put me in the front of the line when I walk in with mounts and dismounts, at 3 bucks for each. I even tip the tire buster a cool 5 bucks every time. pics are inside the garage cuz its raining out , but I LIKE it a lot ! the pics don't do it justice. the suspension is still sprung from being jacked up , it will settle :burnout:

last pic is under the hood. that is street hemi orange, for some reason , my camera makes it look red and even changes the color of the blue which is closer to B5

Attachments

• rb213.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 93
  • rb214.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 89
  • rb215.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 89
  • rb217.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 92
  • rb185.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 88
Now that I see before and after, after it is. Much better on that car.

I do like raised white letters, but they can be out of place on some cars and perfect on another.

Originally Posted by 6pk2goDemon
If it will be blue in the future, I vote blackwall out. I'd lower the nose a bit too...JMO

Nice car :thumbup:

Are you sayin' that Lance's nose is too far in the air??? (stuck up?) LOL!

Sorry, Lance, she left that open...

Nothin' an umbrella won't take care of. :D

That's pure badass sexy ,73. Just bitchin',period. My vote was W.L.O, still looks good. That's the next project ,a 71-73 Charger( if I can afford it!).

LOL stuck up ? that's over at the B body site , where I DONT hang out, I wont even put up pics over there, Fabo has THE best people by far , thanks again for the great feedback, it makes it ALL worth it , even though it isn't an A body LOL

that will be my next project

I would have to go have them turned around.

The car screams raised white letter

But it is your car your the one that has to like it

-
Back