The other woman...

-

GSS340

Reaction score
...is coming along quite well. The restoration of the Swinger 340 has slowed to not even a crawl due to a lazy bodyman so I started doing a little more on my other project; the 63 plymouth 2dr conversion wagon. I took it over to another shop; one that is more friendly and alot quicker for some small work. I had the quarter patches welded in and today I sand blasted around the weld areas and some of the heavier scale areas. Tommorow I'll sand down the rest of the back and start smoothing it out. The shop where its at loves having it there because its drawing a crowd when it sits out. Not only that with all the rubber necking and slamming on of brakes theres sure to be some fender benders that they can take care of :yawinkle:

I am shooting to have "The Beast" road worthy and presentable for Monster Mopar weekend in September. If you're out there keep an eye open for it and say hello. Len

0306081437.jpg

0306081437a.jpg

I have forgotten all about that beauty.=P~
Looking good!! and looks like a keeper for ever " I love them wagons ":rock:
1963 wagon!!! Boy Howddy.:blob: What a Sweet ride.:thumleft:

After about a week of part time work on the old girl she is shaping up. I learned today that you don't leave putty on too thick and too long. My arms are about to fall off.

0313081731a.jpg

0310081712a.jpg

After about a week of part time work on the old girl she is shaping up. I learned today that you don't leave putty on too thick and too long. My arms are about to fall off.

as short as you are how will you drive it once it's done...........LOL

Looks like the factory should have built a few

I'm thinkiong I was reading the latest Popular Hot Rodding today and they have some great tips for beginner bodymen, they said the same thing, too much bondo will cause you lots of extra work

Kid and car look great

LOL...

The little guy is my five year old; "Tony". He's my boss and wingman at all times. He has been there right beside ever since he could walk, checking out my cars and pointing out what needs to be done. Heck this kid can point out a mopar or any other musclecar almost quicker than I can. He is such a gearhead already and it brings tears of joy to this dads eyes.

-
Back