The priest & the choir boy...

-

Bewy

Reaction score
The priest had a choir, with the singers being boys & girls from the nearby high school.

Practice was every Wed night & young Billy, the lead singer, would stand at the church door next to Fr. Riley to welcome the members. A young girl walked by with a short skirt; Fr. leaned over to Billy & whispered: is that Fanny Green.

No Fr, said Billy, I think it is just a reflection off her shoes.....

It was show and tell at school. When it came to little Johnny's turn (it's always little Johnny) he stood up and proudly said "my Dad eats light bulbs". The teacher said "that can't be true Johnny, you must be mistaken". Johnny said "no, it's true, I heard Dad tell Mom last night, turn the light out honey and I'll eat it for ya".

Johnny & Billy are playing in the school yard. Billy asks, Johnny, what's a *****. Johnny says he will ask his dad tonight....which he does at the dinner table. Dad gets cranky about such subjects during dinner & tells Johnny to come into the bedroom after dinner. Dad drops his pants & shows Johnny his *****.
Next day at school, Billy asks Johnny if he found out what a ***** is. Yeah, he said, come over here behind the tree & I will show you....
Johnny drops his pants. See that: that's a dick, a ***** is 2" shorter....

-
Back