The REAL Bigs Bunny on cartoon network

-

smlveightis

Confused in Confusion
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all!! Grab the remote from your kids, and tune into the Cartoon Network. They are airing a Loony Tunes (the real ones from the 50's & 60's) marathon that started this morning @ 9 Eastern time. Enjoy!!

Thanks, just tuned in and they're showing one I don't think I've ever seen.:coffee2:

I just flipped it on real quick, and it definately was NOT one from the 50's or 60's.

George

I just flipped it on real quick, and it definately was NOT one from the 50's or 60's.

George

Yeah looks like the vintage ones were just in the morning. I watched a new one though it was pretty good.

Yeah looks like the vintage ones were just in the morning. I watched a new one though it was pretty good.
Yeah, they aren't "bad" but I can't get past the unusual voices! LOL
I always wanted to watch them with my kids.......the real ones, not these new ones.

George

Funny you posted this, I spent Christmas morning watching Rocky and Bullwinkle. Gotta love fractured fairy-tails and the wayback machine.

I had The Honeymooners marathon on all day today in the garage. It came on at 11PM yesterday, and I watched it till 1AM.
I got up at 5AM, turned it on, and watched it all day. I only missed 8 episodes of the whole series.
I love Jackie Gleason.

George

-
Back