The Real Ghost Rider!

-
And there goes the privacy of A bodies only.

Shot to **** by Stroker Scamp.

I hope you made some money by pretending you creep.

No clue what you're talkin about here. but if you don't the the guy on the BIKE is the creep for endangerin peoples lives on a public highway, you don't get it.

No clue what you're talkin about here. but if you don't the the guy on the BIKE is the creep for endangerin peoples lives on a public highway, you don't get it.

You gotta focus and conquer the fear, bro. If you ain't first, you're last.

Besides, Jesus invented the interstate highway system back in the 1800s so future Americans (that's us) could race each other all day instead of coveting somebody's wife or worshiping the devil's golden cow, or some $h!+ like that.

I ride, in fact I put more miles on my bike per year than any other vehicle i own...
...and yes in the past I have done things I'm not proud of and probably will never tell future kids about...

Ghost Rider is playing with lady luck and it will eventually bite him in the ***..

The Euro cops tried catching him for a very long time, they did eventually get him, don't remember how it turned out for him.

Riding like that is RETARDED! They make tracks for a reason...tracks don't have little kids crossing streets, deer/other animals, or multi lane traffic full of other complete morons. Curbs, over passes ect. to crush your body when you lay it over (its not the fall that kills it's the sudden stop)

Riding on a track is controlled and still deadly...riding hard on the street is a dice roll with a 3 sided die....you may get lucky for a while but you either grow up and slow down or end up a statistic.

I ride, in fact I put more miles on my bike per year than any other vehicle i own...
...and yes in the past I have done things I'm not proud of and probably will never tell future kids about...

Ghost Rider is playing with lady luck and it will eventually bite him in the ***..

The Euro cops tried catching him for a very long time, they did eventually get him, don't remember how it turned out for him.

Riding like that is RETARDED! They make tracks for a reason...tracks don't have little kids crossing streets, deer/other animals, or multi lane traffic full of other complete morons. Curbs, over passes ect. to crush your body when you lay it over (its not the fall that kills it's the sudden stop)

Riding on a track is controlled and still deadly...riding hard on the street is a dice roll with a 3 sided die....you may get lucky for a while but you either grow up and slow down or end up a statistic.

Yeah, but the peds, deer, traffic full o' morons, curbs, etc. make it irresistibly interesting. On the list of my top 10 greatest life moments, hitting 207mph on 2 wheels after installing a PowerCommander on my ZX-12R ranks pretty high. It's almost like getting shot at or mortared; terrifying but thrilling.

and what little kid crosses an interstate?

Forgive me. I was trying to be the voice of logic. When it comes to driving, I dont play around. I had a cousin killed by a drunk driver on a motorcycle driving in a similar fashion at a very high rate of speed years ago. So, yes, if I was considered "crying" I guess that fits. Driving like that is crazy, irresponsible and against the law. It endangers everyone around you if you do it. Maybe I just need to go find another forum to hang out on. I wasn't rude, irate or anything but polite in my responses here, yet I was jumped on. I'm sorry, I don't see where I was wrong here.

what a loser idiot (talented perhaps but still stupid) hopefully he will discover ****** and O.D. somewhere

I have seen Ghost Rider for years and I honestly have to say he is a VERY lucky and talented rider But it's not if he will crash it's when and his day will come. I hope for his sake it happens fast.

Forgive me. I was trying to be the voice of logic. When it comes to driving, I dont play around. I had a cousin killed by a drunk driver on a motorcycle driving in a similar fashion at a very high rate of speed years ago. So, yes, if I was considered "crying" I guess that fits. Driving like that is crazy, irresponsible and against the law. It endangers everyone around you if you do it. Maybe I just need to go find another forum to hang out on. I wasn't rude, irate or anything but polite in my responses here, yet I was jumped on. I'm sorry, I don't see where I was wrong here.

I gotta agree SS was not rude in the least bit. Not from how I read it. He has voiced his opinion which is what we are all here for anyways. Why try to start **** when there no **** to start? If GR had sense he wouldnt be driving like that, Yes it could endanger lives. However on the other hand since it's already been done and we are just watching a video I see no reason why we can't get a little entertainment out of it :toothy10:

SS, I value your participation in this forum, you have helped me out a lot with technical issues with my Scamp.

my b yo just tired sorry guys I try not being a **** starter

my b yo just tired sorry guys I try not being a **** starter

It's cool, i'm sure every one of us has been tired and cranky b4. That's life. Just tryin to keep the peace. Don't want my favorite website to turn into a crazy war-zone...

notta problem. it aint like I aint ever said nuthin outta the way around here. yall are my friends. friends are gonna butt heads. it happens, you get over it and keep bein friends.

MAYBE and that is a BIG maybe, the euro streets are somehow safer than the US streets....I rode for 30 years....tried on a few rocket bikes, still prefer the cruisers...point is after all those many many miles I learned the hard way ( a few times) ALL it takes to send you off is ONE pebble, one old lady not paying attention or cant see the bike or a stray cat Dog or squirrel darting out at the absolute WRONG time..... somone said it earlier tracks can be deadly and they are specially cleaned and typically free of animals...doing that **** on any metro Detroit area street classifies you as an organ donor. NOW that aint all bad if the only person that gets hurt is YOU and someone needs a kidney......but typically in even moderate to light traffic bike accidents are a serious goat rodeo....bikes tend to bounce off stuff like a pinball and THAT is what makes activity like that REALLY stupid..... you are endangering someone ELSE'S life and that is where that kind of stunt gets seriously stupid and negligent and harmful! SOrry for the rant here but there is NO WAY that activity can be justified....putting other people in jeopardy for 'kicks' means you ain't right in the head and dont really give a damn about anyone else but yourself.......BAD PLAN

MAYBE and that is a BIG maybe, the euro streets are somehow safer than the US streets....I rode for 30 years....tried on a few rocket bikes, still prefer the cruisers...point is after all those many many miles I learned the hard way ( a few times) ALL it takes to send you off is ONE pebble, one old lady not paying attention or cant see the bike or a stray cat Dog or squirrel darting out at the absolute WRONG time..... somone said it earlier tracks can be deadly and they are specially cleaned and typically free of animals...doing that **** on any metro Detroit area street classifies you as an organ donor. NOW that aint all bad if the only person that gets hurt is YOU and someone needs a kidney......but typically in even moderate to light traffic bike accidents are a serious goat rodeo....bikes tend to bounce off stuff like a pinball and THAT is what makes activity like that REALLY stupid..... you are endangering someone ELSE'S life and that is where that kind of stunt gets seriously stupid and negligent and harmful! SOrry for the rant here but there is NO WAY that activity can be justified....putting other people in jeopardy for 'kicks' means you ain't right in the head and dont really give a damn about anyone else but yourself.......BAD PLAN

Exactly the point I was trying to make...i'm all about an adrenaline rush, frankly though not suicidal, death doesn't bother me or concern me in the least. But ruining someone else's life is not cool. Even IF your 350-450lb bike does minimal damage to another individual's vehicle and doesn't harm anyone, the emotional scar tissue someone has to live with after seeing your brains splattered all over they're vehicle lasts a lifetime. Pretty sure your life insurance doesn't cover lifetime shrink visits and scared life....

Sorry pet peeve of mine after loosing more than a handful of friends to high speed bike vs. car accidents, several of them being while I was riding with them....the friends I lost to deployments right in front of me don't bother me near as bad as watching the people the idiots I rode with hit, lives go to **** directly following watching a head go through they're windshield spattering brains, blood and bone all over them and they're car.

This reminded me that a few years ago I had a buddy who was a little older that me going too fast on a back road. We was on his bike rushing to work and he hit a tractor, I glad that I never made that call.

Never once did I ever advocate the "Ghost Rider" style of riding and I thought I made it clear that I thought it was pure lunacy.

Next, I don't call the cops when I see my friends do burnouts, or grab the cell phone if they're doing five over. I DO NOT subscribe to the thought of narcing on my neighbors or friends. Nobody got killed. If someone did get hurt, that would be a different matter, but calling the cops for something that might happen is tantamount to punishing someone for a thought crime.

Ghost Rider did get busted and payed a HUGE fine. He's wealthy but it did hurt. It's probably a good thing because he would have died eventually. As was pointed out earlier, you just can't predict what people will do when driving, but that's his business, not mine. He has free will and it's not my job to poke my nose in where it doesn't belong,
and it annoys me to no end that some people people feel that it's necessary to call the cops for any transgression. I do not subribe to the "if it saves just one life" frame of thought. Life is risky and no gets out of it alive.

Rock climbers out here regularlary fall off mountains and splat on highway 6, skiers hit trees, snowmobiliers hit barbed wire and get decapitated, parachutes fail, etc. What if they killed someone in pursuit of their kicks? Should they be jailed? Fined? The sports banned? What about sanctioned drag racing? Should it be banned because it "might just save one life"? Where does it end?

The government is already our mother and it sucks. People who call the cops for every little thing rank right up there with politicians in my book.

This reminded me that a few years ago I had a buddy who was a little older that me going too fast on a back road. We was on his bike rushing to work and he hit a tractor, I glad that I never made that call.

Jeez, why does everyone come up with a "my uncle Elmer ran into a combine with his Indian" story every time motorcycles come up? :-D

Never once did I ever advocate the "Ghost Rider" style of riding and I thought I made it clear that I thought it was pure lunacy.

Next, I don't call the cops when I see my friends do burnouts, or grab the cell phone if they're doing five over. I DO NOT subscribe to the thought of narcing on my neighbors or friends. Nobody got killed. If someone did get hurt, that would be a different matter, but calling the cops for something that might happen is tantamount to punishing someone for a thought crime.

Ghost Rider did get busted and payed a HUGE fine. He's wealthy but it did hurt. It's probably a good thing because he would have died eventually. As was pointed out earlier, you just can't predict what people will do when driving, but that's his business, not mine. He has free will and it's not my job to poke my nose in where it doesn't belong,
and it annoys me to no end that some people people feel that it's necessary to call the cops for any transgression. I do not subribe to the "if it saves just one life" frame of thought. Life is risky and no gets out of it alive.

Rock climbers out here regularlary fall off mountains and splat on highway 6, skiers hit trees, snowmobiliers hit barbed wire and get decapitated, parachutes fail, etc. What if they killed someone in pursuit of their kicks? Should they be jailed? Fined? The sports banned? What about sanctioned drag racing? Should it be banned because it "might just save one life"? Where does it end?

The government is already our mother and it sucks. People who call the cops for every little thing rank right up there with politicians in my book.

this is where I dis agree, its not that you should have turned him in for breaking the law, or to save him from hurting him self, those are all choices he made for him self no reason to get involved, but when he started ENDANGERING innocent people THAT is where it is necessary to draw the line, if some one on a motorcycle his a car at 90 MPH they are going to die and total the car, but probably not kill anyone else, the occupants of the car sue the estate of the motorcycle rider and get a new car the end. BUT if that same motorcycle his a car at 190 MPH HE IS GOING TO KILL HIM SELF AND EVERYONE IN THE CAR!!! that is the difference, MASS X VELOCITY = ENERGY and if you dont think a small object traveling at a high rate of speed can do a lot of damage just think about this, an M16 only fires a 22 caliber bullet

I'm a firm believer in the Darwinian Principal which in a nut shell says, Stupid people doing stupid things will eventually remove themselves from the gene pool.8)

Geez yall, it's really not that big a deal. Can't we all just voice our opinions withouth killin each other over it? I got ruffled a little when I got called a creep and a crybaby but it's over and done. This is gettin stupid. Let it go.

-
Back