The "Recall" Wheels

-

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
I seem to remember seeing a post from a LONG time ago, maybe more than a year ago, about somebody who was planning to reproduce the Code W23 "Recall" wheels from the 69 Barracudas. Does anyone remember this or have any info about them? I've started searching the forum for the old post but it's a lot of searching & was hoping someone would remember who was going to make the wheel or who made the post or something.

In the latest MopMuscle, theres a Roadrunner wearing a repop set.. cant remember name of company. I was thinking they would be awesome on a 69 Barracuda.. not sure if they are making 4" BC tho. I will check tonight and post company if no one else does it first.

Grant

Weren't the originals 4"? They were on an A body, so I assumed they were 4". Of course, we all know about that word "assume".........

They were originally made in both bolt patterns. Someone started re-poping them last year, but I have no idea who, or if they made them in 4" bolt pattern. I actually think I'd buy a set of them if they did, just to have another set of factory wheels for my cars, even though I don't have a '69

I seem to remember seeing a post from a LONG time ago, maybe more than a year ago, about somebody who was planning to reproduce the Code W23 "Recall" wheels from the 69 Barracudas. Does anyone remember this or have any info about them? I've started searching the forum for the old post but it's a lot of searching & was hoping someone would remember who was going to make the wheel or who made the post or something.

SPECIALTY WHEELS LTD.

-
Back