The RoadRunner Show

-
OMG!! Does that ever bring back Saturday morning memories of me and my brother fighting over the pliers. :boxing: We had to take turns on the shows we watched on "cartoon day"... The turner knob was broken on the old RCA and we had to use needle nose pliers to turn the channels... all three of 'em. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:He liked the Road Runner and I liked Bugs Bunny... go figure...

1memikepic.JPG

1memikepic.JPG

OMG!! Does that ever bring back Saturday morning memories of me and my brother fighting over the pliers. :boxing: We had to take turns on the shows we watched on "cartoon day"... The turner knob was broken on the old RCA and we had to use needle nose pliers to turn the channels...
View attachment 53506

I know exactly what your talkin' about the pliers!! (LOL)
this is good stuff!

What ever happened to the good cartoons? I was fliping through the chanels for my Daughter and these new cartoons SUCK! These were the good cartoons I remember watching as a kid.... I know I'm just 31. The toys are cooler now, but the cartoons suck a$$.

What ever happened to the good cartoons? I was fliping through the chanels for my Daughter and these new cartoons SUCK! These were the good cartoons I remember watching as a kid.... I know I'm just 31. The toys are cooler now, but the cartoons suck a$$.

I know what you mean. Some are ok but some are death and destruction.

-
Back