The Scamp lives!

-

74duster

Reaction score
Got the intake/exhaust manifolds on the Dusters old /6 last night. Then today I got it put into the Scamp. Still have a lot of little things to finish up, but it is in and running.
I haven't done an engine swap in quite a while, and I did this one solo. So when she fired right up and sat there idling smoothly, I was pretty well psyched!:cheers:

Too cool bro, can't wait to see it on the road!! BB in the Duster next weekend??

That sure is a good feeling to hear a smooth running motor
after all your labor.=P~
Congrad's!! 74duster:cheers:

Got the intake/exhaust manifolds on the Dusters old /6 last night. Then today I got it put into the Scamp. Still have a lot of little things to finish up, but it is in and running.
I haven't done an engine swap in quite a while, and I did this one solo. So when she fired right up and sat there idling smoothly, I was pretty well psyched!:cheers:

Careful, that little slant might grow on you. That's what happened to me...

I bought my slant six Swinger with the intention of dropping in a hot small block. Seven years and a few grand later, the slant is still there, running like a top, and I moved my small block plans to another car.

It ain't the fastest car on the road, but it's economical, dependable, and fun enough to drive every single day to work...

I could not have said it better my self vynn3!!:cheers:

I am on a new venture myself, But it will be the first /6 to build.
The slant six has been good to my hole family and me over 40 years.

Ever seen one in a tank?.8)

Ever seen one in a tank?.8)

:) No... How heavy of a "tank" are we talkin' about, here? I know a few guys still have the slants in their B-bodies, though. Now THAT'S dedication to slants! :)

Keep us posted on your build!

vm

-
Back