The Strangest thing

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My car has been built and going to car shows for 10 years now. It has been 3 years since I put the blower in it. I have never won a trophy. Most of the cars at the smaller shows are the same ones with the same winners of trophy's going to the same cars every time. Today they had the first ever show at the local airport but it was hosted by one of the local clubs that puts on many of the shows. There were about 200 cars there today of all makes and styles. I have no idea what was different today, but look what I won. I'm not complaining, I'm just perplexed.

Jack

trophy002.JPG

No, the normal winners are Camaro's, Chevelles, 30's and 40's cars, the odd ricer and maybe the odd numbers matching car.

Jack

No, the normal winners are Camaro's, Chevelles, 30's and 40's cars, the odd ricer and maybe the odd numbers matching car.

Jack

You need to find a new car show circuit.

Maybe the judges put their glasses on & could finally see the light LOL

Congrats Jack & well deserved award !!

My 68 GTX clone car won best of show in Pennsauken NJ a bunch of years ago and I later found out that the fix was in for me because I was the president of a local MOPAR club and one of the main judges was a member. He later wanted some perks for the favor. When I didn't comply, he worked behind the scenes to destroy my club of over 100 members. I never knew that some people could be so hateful. Oh well, good bye club!

-
Back